Monday, November 22, 2010

Dancing in the darkness

As we enter the room, devoid of any light, I am overcome with the melodic sounds of soft and sensual music. I take your hand in mine and feel the slight tremor of growing anticipation. Your skin is warm to the touch and feels moist with growing excitement.

You move slightly ahead and turn into my arms placing your hands behind my head, gently yet firmly around my neck as you beckon me to come closer. I whisper softly that I love you and you move closer, deeper into my arms as we begin to explore our thoughts , feelings and each others wonderment. I close my eyes and drift into a trance remembering each and every sensitive area of your beautiful body. I remember the growing intensity of our love making that is stirring again within the deepest recesses of my soul.

I feel your heart quicken as you begin to move from exquisite excitement to overwhelming need. I strive to match your drive so we can arrive together as we seek and enjoy all that awaits us. I'm not sure exactly when lust overtakes our senses but know we are approaching quickly, removing all doubt of our need. The floor, a bed, a chair or whatever appears, we are there.

I do not hear the music any longer but feel the rapid beat of my heart as I long to take you. The softness of your supple breasts with nipples fully erect lead me to explore. The sounds of your excited need reach my ears and together we are joined in carnal rapture. All plans are abandoned. All thoughts are behind us. Our reason to exist lives in the intimacy shared by two lovers. We are there and a thousand lights shine brightly in the room.

Lying in each others arms, the music returns, the rooms engulfs us in a warm embrace and life, our life is renewed once again.

So the next time you hear soft music playing in a darkened room, remember what a wonderful surprise awaits the dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment